Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Missionary Status Accepted

I got an email today from the EMMC Church saying that our status as missionaries has been accepted. Thank-you to everyone who has asked to support us, here is the information you will need.

Funds going toward our ministry should be sent to: EMMC, Box 52059,
Niakwa PO, Winnipeg, MB R2M 5P9.

All funds should be clearly designated toward "Blue Creek Linda Vista
teacher support" and "Chris and Cory Priebe" so that the deposit is made to the right
accounts.

Once again that you to everyone who has asked to support us. This is a huge blessing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris and Cory. It's Chris Ross. I just wanted to say I got your e-mail and Jess and I are looking forward to donating to you both as you serve down in Belize. I'm glad to hear how encouraged you both are right now. Bless you guys!