Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Chris' parents have come!

Chris' parents have come to visit. We have visited Lamani (Mayan Ruins) and Shipyard (Old Colony Mennonites).

Today was very boring for them. I (Cory) had to work in the morning at the school. Then I had Spanish lessons (yes I am taking Spanish now) at 1:30-3:00 and then tutoring from 3:00-7:00. The motorbike broke down today, so I rode my bicycle to a few of my appointments. Man, didn't realize how much out of shape I was. Then when I did get the truck, the tail gate fell off!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that your parents were able to come and see the work you are doing.It is needed in so many areas on this earth and you have just answered the call on your life and been obedient in following God's instructions. I will keep you in prayer that you will have continual success in spreading the message. Chris's parents will come back home spreading the message and therefore serving as missionaries back home in reporting that God's Word is being taught and received.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cory,

Your phone number is not working.

Blessings to you and Chris.

Evroyd

Anonymous said...

Hi Cory & Chris,
Here is my email:
evroyd.weeks@telebermuda.com

It would be nice to talk to you both - the entire family sends their love.

Evroyd