Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Watch the Lamb



We have decided to get started on our family so are now raising a lamb. She is very cute and then more cute. We feed her a bottle 3 times a day and then she has a milk mustache. She follows us where ever we go, until her feet get all tangled up in the leash. We haven't really named her yet; any suggestions?

Christmas break is upon us and the kids are out of school. I am still tutoring some students over the holidays and I have taken on a few more whom I worked with in school and wanted to continue with over the holidays so that we don't loose momentem (did I spell that right? And I'm a teacher!).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cory,
I guess we named you right Coraleen Maria. Now you can sing "Mary had a little lamb ..." I read somewhere that lambs are supposed to follow. So it sounds like you have a good little lamb. I think as long as you feed it will follow you. I'm sure you will learn a lot from your little lamb.
Love Mom L

Anonymous said...

How about Reginald?

Anonymous said...

How about Lucy...Lucy the Lamb

Anonymous said...

Your lamb looks like it could be a Christmas present so you could call it Dasher, Dancer, Comet, Vixen, Donner, Blitzen etc. etc. etc. (The last one isn't a name)I think you should tie a branch on top of its head just for effect over the Christmas holiday. It’s guaranteed to get the conversation going.
Merry Christmas to both of you.
Harold & Terry Sartorius

lornewel said...

How about Momentum, since that will remind you how to spell it?

Rebekah said...

How about Lamb Chops....mmmm lamb chops! JK. How are you guys? We are all well and enjoying our hugs dump of snow and blizzard-like conditions!
Hugs,
Rebekah, for Chris and Rachel