Saturday, October 29, 2005

Christmas Wish List for the School

Cory and I will be heading home for Christmas to visit family for 2 weeks. We will be visiting Cory's parents in Abbotsford, then my parents in Kamloops and my friends back at the office at Trinity Western University for some business meetings.

There are a few things that I wish I had here for the computer lab, if you have any of these things lying around could you please pass them off to either one of our parents or my office at TWU?
  • Mousepads
  • Optical Mice (the ball-mice keep getting clogged with dust)
  • Keyboards that are not super stiff (we have some but they really slow the keyboarding students down because they are so hard)
  • Hard-drives (Anything over 2 GB)
  • Network cables (those blue or grey things used for Internet - not the phone lines but the high-speed ones)
  • Wireless router (for our teachers who have laptops)
  • Network Switches (10okb or higher)
  • Memory (especially 333 DIMM's but also 100 and 133 too)
  • NIC (Networking) cards
  • Wireless Network recievers
  • USB scandrives for teachers to save files onto
  • Legal copies of Windows 95 or 98
  • Legal copies of Office 97 or 2000
And if you have anything that would work for a school bell (electric thing for 3 different buildings) that would be great.

(If you have anything could you please add it to the comments below and where you will drop it off - my parents in Kamloops, Cory's parents in Abbotsford, or my office at TWU)

Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cory,
Yes, I have a box of new mousepads which I got at a conference to give to a class. I will deliver them to Abbotsford. I also have other stuff which I will gladly ger rid of.... have to sort it out first. Hope you are having a great time there.
Peter & Liz